Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Tijuana River/El Rio Tijuana

On the banks of the once beautiful Tijuana River, its damming and canalization have condemned the beach at Playas to erosion and displaced whole communities along its banks for the enrichment of a very few, an old, old story.

En la orilla del Rio Tijuana una vez hermoso, su embalsar y canalizacion condenaron a la playa de Playas a erosion y desplazaron comunidades enteras en sus orillas para enriquecer pocos pero muy pocos, una historia bien vieja.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Cheap Lots in Samara Costa Rica