Search This Blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The market in Colonia Lazaro Cardenas/El Mercado en Colonia Lazaro Cardenas

The "markets on wheels" are in a different neighborhood each day of the week.
Los "mercados sobre ruedos" estan en una colonia diferente cada dia de la semana.


The produce is great, much better than the supermarket.

Las frutas y verduras son muy buenos, mucho mas mejor que el super.






Of course you can buy almost anything.

Naturalmente puedes comprar cualquier cosa.





I'm too fond of gorditas

Me gusta demasiado las gorditas.





Cleaning supplies.

Cosas para limpiar.







Or pork.

O Carnitas de puerco.

1 comment:

rhern2007 said...

I love this artical, since I Practically grew up in this colonia. Lazaro cardenas was our summer residence for years. Our grand parents reside there. I remember the Mercado sobre ruedas like it was yesterday. I loved it! Thanks for the pictures too.